FVV Trailer FVV Trailer

GapE!

Holy shit goddam jesuschrist WOW!!!

Flash can do that?? You just noobified all of newgrounds.

LittleWing LittleWing

You must have been high...

But it worked out! This is very good. Maybe even the best Ive seen this week.

ultimate warfare demo ultimate warfare demo

Interesting

I suggest that when a fight ends without destroying either camp, a comparison of the two life bars decides winner rather than stalemate, maybe?

Untitled Ambient Untitled Ambient

Mastering

That thing at 1:45 need to bee much quieter, And the EQ ing is a bit out of whack. Other than that its awesome.

jellewe1 responds:

Yees, maybe i'll try to do a good master on this song and load it up again. Thanks for the review

Double Damage Double Damage

Cool song

Downloads exceeds listens. WHA???

ParagonX9 responds:

Yeah it was submitted before the audioportal's redesign xD
But thanks! <3

Solitude (End Of Days pt. 1) Solitude (End Of Days pt. 1)

Great -1 for weak drums

Its beautiful, but I think the drums could go in a heartbeat. They really dont fit with the somber melody so well. A violin sound might do nicely. (or a pad If its electronic made)

If anything you could get more appropriate drums. Kinda sounds like you dropped a love song onto the end of the world (???)

Reminds me of two of my old favorites, Nuclear Winter by Funker Vogt and King of Insects by Assemblage 23 (Not newgrounders, theyre poros)

HappyHomicide responds:

Haha, unfortunately "a love song onto the end of the world (???)" was LITERALLY what I was going for! I was considering Voilin/an orchestral kind of thing, but I ended up liking the intimateness of just the piano and the drums. I'm glad you enjoyed it! And for the drums, I cant please everyone ^_^ and I listen to way too much metal, so it shows thru.