Untitled Ambient Untitled Ambient

Mastering

That thing at 1:45 need to bee much quieter, And the EQ ing is a bit out of whack. Other than that its awesome.

jellewe1 responds:

Yees, maybe i'll try to do a good master on this song and load it up again. Thanks for the review

Double Damage Double Damage

Cool song

Downloads exceeds listens. WHA???

ParagonX9 responds:

Yeah it was submitted before the audioportal's redesign xD
But thanks! <3

Solitude (End Of Days pt. 1) Solitude (End Of Days pt. 1)

Great -1 for weak drums

Its beautiful, but I think the drums could go in a heartbeat. They really dont fit with the somber melody so well. A violin sound might do nicely. (or a pad If its electronic made)

If anything you could get more appropriate drums. Kinda sounds like you dropped a love song onto the end of the world (???)

Reminds me of two of my old favorites, Nuclear Winter by Funker Vogt and King of Insects by Assemblage 23 (Not newgrounders, theyre poros)

HappyHomicide responds:

Haha, unfortunately "a love song onto the end of the world (???)" was LITERALLY what I was going for! I was considering Voilin/an orchestral kind of thing, but I ended up liking the intimateness of just the piano and the drums. I'm glad you enjoyed it! And for the drums, I cant please everyone ^_^ and I listen to way too much metal, so it shows thru.

Perfect Balance (Harmony) Perfect Balance (Harmony)

Dark.. I think...?

Simplest sounding ten i ever Heard

ElT0p0 responds:

Thanks! Simple is simply beatiful! =)

The Cetra The Cetra

Sum1 zero-bombed you

Wasnt me... I didnt love it but jeez... I hate zreobombers. (i know cuz b4 i voted your score was 0.00 - 1 vote)

I however, would say the euro gate was overdone but otherwise this is very good. Id give ya 3 or 4 normally but u get 5 to counter the zero some.

GenaHzO - Anthrax (DnB) GenaHzO - Anthrax (DnB)

Drums are drowning

You should make the beat louder its getting beat down by your bass.

GenaHzO responds:

yea i tried; but for some reason, nomatter how quiet i make the drums , it gets kinda drowned out by the bass.

once i figure out how to fix it, ill re post it

Solfire Erotica (NW) Solfire Erotica (NW)

Sounds like one of my own early bits

I clearly recogniz many things out of FL. If these are the sounds you like I suggest you start experimenting with Sytrus Arps. Cutting those up can give you great results. Check my song "Shadows". to see what I mean. If I hadn't deleted my old song that used some of these same loops Id show you those too.

BTW - My account is new so my submission may not have gone through inspection yet since its technically my first.

I agree with other reviewer god and trippy :)

Nikowolf responds:

lol thanks very much. Tried my best to make it sound good.
Thanks for review too. =]